Frequently Asked Questions
I specialize in individual therapy for those who are:
- Grieving a loss — whether because someone has died, or because an important relationship has ended
- Struggling to make the connections you want in your life; wondering “what you’re doing wrong”
- Facing a life-altering medical diagnosis, either your own or a loved one’s
- Feeling stuck in an important decision about a relationship, your career, or another major life transition
- Dealing with difficult family or romantic relationships
- Experiencing sexual pain, dysfunction, or lack of desire
- You feel like your therapist is a good fit
- You feel like your therapist understands you
- And your therapist believes in what they’re doing.
I definitely believe in what I’m doing, so the big question is: are you and I a good fit? Sometimes the best way to find out is to schedule a consultation, so you can get a sense of what I’m like in person. I offer a half-hour complimentary initial consultation so that you and I can figure that out.